AUSA membership applications are located under the Information box:
Individual - Active Army, National Guard, Army reserve, cadets, retirees, wounded warriors, veterans, government civilians, family members, and concerned citizens.
Corporate - Organizations and companies that support the Army community.
JOIN automatically through the national website:
Individual membership https://www.ausa.org/membership/individual
Corporate membership https://www.ausa.org/membership/corporate
Corporate members may designate up to 10 employees (including consultants and family members) to be individual membership card-holders.
Each of the listed designees will then receive:
• AUSA Membership Card, which offers valuable discounts and numerous benefits, some of which include hotels and car rentals
• Online Membership Account, which grants designee access to member-only features and content on our Website.
• Premium subscription to ARMY Magazine and AUSA News, received monthly. This also includes the October Green Book which is an almanac of articles from Army leadership and reference information about America’s Army worldwide.
• Invitations to our monthly Institute of Land Warfare (ILW) Breakfast Series and pre-registration opportunities to AUSA’s Hot Topic Series.
• Membership to one of AUSA’s 119 chapters located throughout the world
• Access to ILW publications and reports, in-depth essays, and reports on a wide range of military topics.
• Admission to the AUSA Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C., Including the special corporate member reception and luncheon recognizing your corporate support of the Army.
Corporate Membership Dues
2 Designees: 1 Year $175 or 3 Years $475
5 Designees: 1 Year $370 or 3 Years $1,000
10 Designees: 1 Year $685 or 3 Years $1,750
Individual Membership Dues:
2-year BASIC membership: Free
2-year PREMIUM membership: $40
5-year PREMIUM membership: $75
Lifetime membership $400
A discounted rate of $10 for cadets and junior enlisted soldiers including E-1s to E-4s, WG 1-8, NA 1-8.